We're a global leader in the medical education industry and a pioneering force in the landscape of healthcare training. Innovation is at the core of our mission to advance medical and healthcare delivery through the quality, breadth, and global reach of relevant educational and simulation products.
With a worldwide presence and a growing family of brands, we thrive on fostering cultural diversity, upholding accountability, nurturing innovation, and fostering collaboration. Our professional and inclusive company culture empowers our devoted team members to embark on lasting careers and pursue continuous professional growth within the dynamic realm of 3B Scientific.
At our Hamburg city office (Headquarter of 3B Scientific Group) we are looking for a:
Product Manager (f/m/d)
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the development and marketing of Medical Simulators used for educating tomorrow’s healthcare professionals.
- You will be intimately involved in all steps of product management from market research and product conception to development and marketing of the finished product.
- You will collaborate with other product managers to make better use of technologies across the product ranges.
- You will provide training on all aspects of your products to the 3B Scientific global sales teams and distributors both digitally and in person.
- You will assist global sales teams with solving customer side product issues (usage, failure etc.) and provide direct customer support when needed. You will use this information to make product modifications where appropriate.
- You will create the materials needed by the customer to get the best use out of the product including but not limited to user manuals, videos, PowerPoint presentations.
- You will work closely with the marketing team to create content for your product line for our websites, social media, congresses, workshops, webinars, training videos, print etc.
Job Requirements & Attributes
- University degree in economics, business, biomedical engineering or similar
- Work experience in product management would be advantageous, in particular with technical products
- Fluency in English. German or other languages beneficial
- Solution oriented attitude
- Open to learning
- Willingness to travel
- Team player attitude
- Strong identification with our core values: accountability, boldness, and collaboration
Are you looking for an interesting, meaningful, and challenging job in a dynamic global environment? Can you imagine working with a passionate and international team that encourages you to perform beyond your expectations?
We provide an integrative and collaborative working environment with a flat hierarchy in which a creative and hands-on work ethic is desired. In addition to flexible working hours, we offer a performance-based salary, 30 vacation days per calendar year as well as attractive additional benefits.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations:
3B Scientific GmbH, z. Hd. Kerstin Damaschke, Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 20, 20459 Hamburg